Introduction 💕

 Hello loves! So I was sitting here the other day thinking of a way that I could share more of my crystal knowledge with my followers. What a better way than a blog, right? So I am gonna try to write on here as often as I can. If you do know me personally, you know I am an extremely busy person. I run a small business solely by myself with the help of my hubby when he isn’t working. So being a full time mom as well, I seldom have much time for myself so I will make these blog posts when I can. I have also been brainstorming my thoughts about writing a book so I think that this might help me with more ideas for my book while also letting me share some of my book content with you all so that I can get some feedback. So anyway, in this blog, I will talk about a lot of different things! Mainly crystals and minerals of course but also herbs, oils, tarot, manifestation, the moon, and all things witchy! I will also be talking about Mom life while doing everything else, which I know a lot of y’all can relate to. I will be also be sharing a lot of tips and tricks that I use everyday. I have been studying gemology for over 12 years now. I am a GIA Graduate Gemologist and have now been selling ethically sourced crystals for over 6 years. I have always been drawn to crystals and gemstones even way before I started studying them, which I know a lot of you feel the same. That pull that you feel from these precious stones. The magical you feel coming from them. I have always felt that! So I will be sharing a lot of these things that I have learned over the years. While I am more interested in the geology of minerals, I will also be sharing some of the metaphysical aspects. Now I am no expert in the metaphysical meanings of crystals, but the many years of working with crystals, I have learned a lot of that too! I also dabble in herbs and oils so I of course will be sharing a lot of recipes for different oils and such. So stay tuned for oil and herb recipes, tarot spreads, crystal information, witchy tips, meditation and manifestation techniques, and so many other fun things that I decide to share along the way. I am brainstorming ideas currently but I think my first actual blog post (besides this intro post) will be for newbies in our crystal community and some tips and tricks you need to know when buying crystals, things to look out for as far as fakes and catch phrases to look out for that shops might use to get you to buy something that is “rare”. We see this a lot in our community, someone comes on Instagram, interested in crystals but have never bought them before and know nothing. Months later they find our little family and share how they have spent triple the price on what crystals should cost cuz they simply didn’t know or they bought a crystal that a shop claimed was natural only to find out otherwise. So I’m thinking a little help in crystal shopping might be a good first topic. Then we can get into different crystals and the knowledge I would like to share with you all. I am excited to start this chapter and I am excited for all of you that will be joining me in this journey! 💕


Love and light, Heather ✨

The Lithium Lair

Comments